- Baby Alpaca 30%, Tasmanian Wool 70%
Tasmania is a pristine island on the southern coastline of Australia. Natural Tasmanian Wool comes from farms where sheep, leading a privileged and stress-free life, roaming freely around the spectacular unspoiled natural environment, are raised to produce some of the purest wool in the world. It is easy to distinguish Natural Tasmanian Wool by its fiber strength, evenness, color, softness, warmth, and breathability, all of which result in high-quality luxury products to be enjoyed by discerning consumers.
- Densely woven
- Natural ox horn buttons
- Hem knitted with spandex to prevent sagging
- Designed by Façade Pattern
- Made in South Korea
- Dry clean or
- Wash in a washing machine on the wool setting or
- Hand wash at 30°C using a mild and gentle detergent
- Flat-dry in the shade
|Sleeve (from the neck)||72||74|
Please note that measurements are approximate.
The model is 175 cm wearing size S.