One spring day, when unknown flowers bloom silently in a small garden next to the studio, a Seoul-based ceramist duo Insoil created a line of flower-like dinnerware. The Blooming Collection embodies natural beauty and elegance in harmony with the lively line of petals and rich volume. Brown and black dots naturally bloom on the semi-matte white glaze. Make your table bloom with this flowery collection!
- Material: Ceramic
- Dimension: 9 x 9 x 9.5 cm
- Handmade in South Korea
- Delivery within approx. 3-4 weeks
Instructions for Care
- The dishware is microwave and dishwasher safe, but it is not to be used in an oven or exposed to direct heat.
- Using abrasive sponges or sharp cutlery may result in scratches.
- This dishware requires more gentle care than production pottery. Avoiding sudden impacts, extreme temperature changes, and stubborn stains will help increase the longevity of the pieces.
The dishware is handmade, one by one, and may show differences in form and color. It also may have speckles and tiny cracks.