PLEATSMAMA, a leading sustainable fashion brand from South Korea, is saving petroleum resources, thereby dramatically reducing carbon dioxide emissions and landfilling, by using 100% recycled polyester from PET bottle waste from Jeju Island. The knit bags are made using the linking sewing process - a high-quality sweater sewing technique to minimize fabric waste. The pleats are not created artificially with high heat or chemicals but are natural wrinkles created from structural weaving. They have excellent resilience even after long-time use and washing.
- 93% Recycled Polyester "regen® jeju"
- 7% Global Recycled Standard(GRS)-certified Recycled Spandex "creora® regen"
- Width 35 cm, Length 30 cm, Strap Length (Single Side) 33 cm & 15 cm
- Made in Korea
- Perfectly knit and pleated shopper bag with 2 straps and 2 sturdy drop handles
- Usable as a tote bag or shoulder bag with top handles or straps
- Spacious enough for personal essentials and can be used as a casual weekend bag
- Semi-permanent pleats
- Easy to carry by folding along the pleats when not in use
- Comes with a detachable bottom plate
- Use neutral detergent or hand wash with lying and drying
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not bleach