PLEATSMAMA, a leading sustainable fashion brand from South Korea, is saving petroleum resources, thereby dramatically reducing carbon dioxide emissions and landfilling, by using 100% recycled polyester from PET bottle waste from Jeju Island. The knit bags are made using the linking sewing process - a high-quality sweater sewing technique to minimize fabric waste. The pleats are not created artificially with high heat or chemicals but are natural wrinkles created from structural weaving. They have excellent resilience even after long-time use and washing.
- 93% Recycled Polyester "regen® jeju"
- 7% Global Recycled Standard(GRS)-certified Recycled Spandex "creora® regen"
- Width 40 cm, Length 38 cm, Strap Length (Single Side) 25 cm
- Made in Korea
- 2 crossed straps for a comfortable fit
(This design minimizes the opening of the bag, prevents the shoulder straps from slipping, and improves the fit. You will find the bag incredibly comfortable to use when holding it to one side to add or remove things.)
- Firm knit texture without sagging
- Ultra-light and easy on the shoulder
- Large capacity
- Semi-permanent pleats
- Easy to carry by folding along the pleats when not in use
- Use neutral detergent or hand wash with lying and drying
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not bleach