During a year of travel around the globe, Bimble’s founder Woo noticed that a single beach towel can reveal a person’s individual taste. Back in South Korea, he created towels with aesthetics inspired by the landscapes and memories of his journey. Thus, microfiber towel met art! These beautiful and practical towels are useful not only at home but also at the gym, beach, swimming pool, yoga center, in the mountains–everywhere! Also, the cheerful designs are especially pleasing to kids.
- Material: Microfiber (Polyester 80%, Nylon 20%)
- Size: 100 x 50 cm (± 2 cm)
- Made in Korea
Did you know?
- The fibers in microfiber towels are generally about 100 times finer than a human hair.
- There are millions of fibers in one towel, and it can hold about seven times its weight in liquid.
What are the benefits of using a microfiber towel?
- Microfiber towels have incredible moisture absorption which leads to reducing the time to dry.
- It dries it in a fraction of time compared to a regular towel.
- It is lightweight and travel-friendly.
- Wash cold with a mild detergent.
- Do not use fabric softener or bleach.
- Do not tumble dry or iron.