- Tencel 66% Wool 28% Spandex 6%
Tencel is a natural, biodegradable fiber made from responsibly sourced wood pulp through eco-friendly processes. Combining the fabric with wool enhances its aesthetics and functionality—the combination is moisture absorptive, breathable, wrinkle-free, and less susceptible to odorous bacterial growth.
- Semi-sheer fabric
- Super soft on the skin
- Close fit
- Inner folded seam allowance on a neckline creates a fashionable silhouette
- Double-stitched sleeves
- Stitchless hem to make it unobtrusive when tucked into bottoms
- Perfect to be worn underneath other tops or layered
- Designed by Façade Pattern
- Made in South Korea
- Machine wash at 30°C
- Do not bleach or tumble dry
Please note that measurements are approximate.
The model is 175 cm wearing size M.