- Tasmanian Wool 95% Polyurethane 5%
- Exclusive fabric made by Facade Pattern
Tasmania is a pristine island on the southern coastline of Australia. Natural Tasmanian Wool comes from farms where sheep, leading a privileged and stress-free life, roaming freely around the spectacular unspoiled natural environment, are raised to produce some of the purest wool in the world. It is easy to distinguish Natural Tasmanian Wool by its fiber strength, evenness, color, softness, warmth, and breathability, all of which result in high-quality luxury products to be enjoyed by discerning consumers.
- Double-breasted jacket
- Oversized fit
- Buttonless style
- Natural ox horn buttons on the sleeves
- Soft, durable viscose lining
- Single vent
- Solid collars with thin wool felt
- Designed by Façade Pattern
- Made in South Korea
- Dry clean only
Please note that measurements are approximate.
The model is 175 cm wearing size M.