Tired of bin liners full of liquid food waste and want to stop using earth-polluting garbage bags? Bin liners labeled as compostable or biodegradable aren’t unfortunately sustainable as they claim because not all composting systems create the right environment for these bags to thoroughly degrade. Hence, experts suggest that it’s better to forgo bin liners altogether.
With our stainless-steel organic waste container, things are now much easier! Thanks to an integrated tray with drainage holes, you can put liquid food waste (even soup) directly in the container without leaving your sink dirty. The container does the rest of the work as it separates liquid and solid food waste. Then all you have to do is to empty the contents of the waste container into the municipal collection bin and rinse it briefly. There’s no negative impact on our environment. So bye-bye, garbage bags!
- Material: 100% Stainless Steel 18/8
- Width: 24 cm
- Height: 28 cm
- Volume: 4.5L
- Manufactured by a company certified to the internationally recognized ISO 9001 standard
- Made in South Korea
- Bottom with drip tray
- Handles with anti-tip protection
- Robust and stable
- Leak-proof and odor-proof
- Sustainable and durable over long term
- Easy to clean (dishwashable)