The Seoul-based accessories brand yOungly yOungley was found by a designer duo Yeji Kim and Eunjin Shin who majored in Textile Arts and Fashion respectively. Breaking away from conventional jewelry that is dominantly made from metals in limited shapes, they showcase exceptional pieces with diverse materials and unique designs. Trekking through the nature in Yosemite National Park, the grey buildings in big cities, brightly colored fruits, lumpy chunky sauce, oddly-shaped daily objects, and so on — these are all inspirations they whimsically experiment with using varied materials, composition, colors, and more.
The kitschy but wearable Tofu rings were created by Yeji while she was looking for a wedding ring for herself. She found the shape of a wedding band rather ordinary and imaginatively reinterpreted.
These statement rings have the potential to elevate your outfit as a centerpiece whether you are going for a casual or classy look. Hence, the reason why these beloved pieces are constantly reworn by K-pop stars such as BTS, Blackpink, Twice, and NewJeans. Experience the beauty of these mood-boosting rings for yourself. We promise it'll make you want to stare at your hands all day.
- Materials: Formica, Glass Stone
- Asymmetric design with organic curves and flowing outline
- Individually handcrafted at YLYL's atelier in South Korea
- Avoid strong impact or physical friction.
- Please be careful when storing to avoid discoloration caused by skin salt, cosmetics, and perfume.
- Use a soft cloth to gently wipe and clean. Refrain from using acetone-containing nail remover or such.
- Actual size and weight may differ depending on the measurement method.
- Colors may appear different from the image depending on the brightness or the resolution of the monitor.
- There may be fine bubbles and scratches on the surface due to the making process, but rest assured that these are not defects.
- Keep out of the reach of young children as small component parts may present choking hazard if ingested.
This product is protected by the design and patent laws worldwide. Parties who use it without permission from us will bear the criminal and civil responsibility.